Maxpartner is now the sole distributor of machine and project control products from Makin.
The contract was signed last week by Sten Kristensen, Chief Growth Officer at Makin ApS and Jonas Riis Nielsen, Sales Director and Partner at Maxpartner ApS.
- It is important for Makin to be represented on the Danish market, and it has been a must to find a qualified dealer in Denmark, says Sten Kristensen.
Maxpartner delivers sales, service and consultancy services for measuring equipment as well as machine control products to the construction industry and is now ready for an expansion of the product portfolio.
- We have known Makin and their products for a long time now, and when we found out that they were looking for a distributor in Denmark, we saw it as an opportunity for us. Maxpartner has the strength to handle the data and take care of service and support, which makes this cooperation a good match, says Jonas Riies Nielsen. Adding value for the end customer
Maxpartner is part of the HLM Group that has specialized in delivering end-to-end solutions on all data and technology to the heavy construction industry. This is why the new contract makes a lot of sense for both parties.
- We at Maxpartner can add Makin to our product portfolio and make the distribution easy for the construction customers. We can do this, because we have the colleagues and the right resources in the HLM Group to help customers focus on reducing downtime, explains Jonas Riis Nielsen.
- We know that the expertise that Maxpartner has is exactly what we have been looking for, and we believe that they will contribute positively to our products and maintain the quality and service that we require for the Danish market, says Sten Kristensen.
Jonas Friis Nielsen and Sten Kristensen signing the contract between Maxpartner and Makin.
Cooperation based on shared values
Maxpartner’s core values are based on fast and available service and support. This is the absolute key for becoming a strong partner on the Scandinavian market. Today, Makin is already strongly represented in Norway and Sweden.
- Our customers use project and design models and GPS products. Connecting these technologies will create success for our customers and further increase the adaptation of 3D machine control solutions in Denmark, says Sten Kristensen.
- Our common vision is to make Makin’s products accessible and easy to adopt for our customers. We share common values about how to deliver a good customer experience and the best solutions for the end user. This is actually what we regard as our biggest strength, says Jonas Riis Nielsen.
The contract between Maxpartner and Makin is built on shared goals for the cooperation. Maxpartner is responsible for sales and marketing of Makin products in Denmark as well as services and support. Makin will contribute with marketing and product know-how.